Pun Picture

Pun Picture
Our Base ( is under a tack )

Monday, October 4, 2010

Assignment 2, I love to type!

I love to type.

Yes typing might not be weird but loving to type might be. Others type too its not something no one else does but not many type as much or like to type as much as me.

Typing is a way I spend my free time, and not many people understand why. In computer class, in middle school, I always had free time to play games but my game was all the right type. Once I came to high school I no longer had all the right type so I found a website for typing games. I love typing so much that when I type I can't look at my hands or else there would be errors everywhere, I don't know how people look at there hands while typing.

I enjoy typing, to many it might seem lame but I enjoy it so much that if I make an error a while back in my sentence, instead of using the arrow keys I back space and restart. I love to type so when ever I see someone who types with one or two fingers or not on the home row keys it drives me insane. Sometimes when my brother is typing I ask him if I can type for him because his way of typing drives me insane.

Typing is easy because if you make an error or type something and want to take it back you can just erase it but if you are talking to someone you can't do those things you can't say a sentence over and over until you say it how you want. Many might think that is weird but that is really the main reason why I like to type. If someone is talking to you, you usually have to reply but if someone is typing to you don't necessarily need to reply. That might seem mean or weird but that's the way my mind works.

No comments:

Post a Comment