Pun Picture

Pun Picture
Our Base ( is under a tack )

Monday, October 18, 2010

Assignment 3, Top 3 Puns.

My top 3 puns.

The first pun I like is, What did the grape say when it got stepped on. Nothing - but it let out a little whine. This is my favorite of the 3 puns because if a grape could talk it would let out a little whine but if you change the word to wine its just so much funnier. Grapes are made into wine, so the grape gave out a little wine when it got stepped on. This pun was rated 4 stars on the website but I think this one deserves a 5 star. Many People don't laugh at puns but this one I really do laugh out loud.

The second pun I like is, I hate the price of candy at the movie theater. They're always raisinette. This is one of my favorite puns because raisinette is a candy that not many people like but there using it as raising the price. See they hate the price of the candy because they hate it, or they hate the price because the theater is always raising it. This pun was rated 4 stars on the website. I find that people like this pun the best.

The third pun I like is, A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two-tired. This is one of my favorite puns because a bicycle really can't stand on its own with only two tires but if bicycles could get tired then it wouldn't stand on its own if it was too tired. This pun was rated 4 stars on the website. Once I posted this on facebook, I got a few likes on this one. Not many people find puns funny or even like them but I love them, and these three that are shown are just a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment